Aspiring bartender Dennis is dating Rocco on today’s episode of “First Dates” on VOX. She would love to date Rocco. Does her blind real date Leon still stand a chance?
When candidate Denise (20) walks into the “First Dates” restaurant, bartender Rocco and host Roland Trettl are instantly excited about the 20-year-old blonde. Rocco absolutely raved about her look: “Wow, the sun is shining!” Roland is also pleased. “You really pack a punch,” he admits. Dennis seems to have done a good job. Will her blind date Leon (22) be on fire, too?
For Dennis, this is initially irrelevant. She could hardly take her eyes off the bartender, Rocco. “Incredibly handsome man!” Blonde gets excited. “You can’t tell,” she admits, embarrassed. Looks like Rocco really liked the blonde. The camera mischievously asks, “Couldn’t you have put Rocco on the table for me?” It wouldn’t be the first time bartender Rocco had an appointment with a guest. Denise hasn’t even seen her blind date Leon. Right now, she didn’t seem to care about him at all.
Leon was amazed when he saw Denise: “Well, the first impression was very beautiful. I really liked her and she was cute and big.” However, Denise is not yet 100% convinced: “He has very beautiful eyes. But I still give him a few styling lessons “. The bartender liked Rocco better right away. The 20-year-old is a bit disappointed with Leon’s age. At twenty-two, she finds him too young for her. “I’m 20, but I need a mature, grown-up man,” Denise explains. Of course, this is why she likes the older waiter.
Five No Fake Facts About “First Dates”
- Since March 2018, the flirtation show “First Dates” has been shown on Vox every weekday from 6 pm to 7 pm.
- The couples have a blind date in the restaurant on camera and then have to decide if they will meet again without an audience.
- The restaurant where the blind dates take place is actually a warehouse. So it’s all just wallpaper.
- Host Roland Trettl, who and his team serve dates with delicious dishes and great drinks, is actually a successful chef. Two of the restaurants he runs have been awarded the coveted Michelin star.
- The evening show was so successful that there is now a major spin-off: “First Dates Hotel”.
At least Leon hit the mark with his size. He is 1.94m tall, which is the perfect height for Denise. “It is very difficult to find a man of the same height or older and not shorter,” explains the blonde. But when Leon then reported his one-night stand, the mood changed immediately. “He was shocked that he only had a one-night stand and I said, ‘Do you want me to talk about my ex-boyfriend? How would you like that,’” Dennis is shocked.
Can Leon still impress the blonde? You can watch this “First Dates” on Wednesday (November 23) at 6pm on Vox, or now live on RTL+.