More and more users fear that Twitter will end soon. Others are already tired of the social network for various reasons. You can download and save all your Twitter data in just a few steps in case the portal crashes or you want to opt out permanently.
The export function can be found directly in the settings. You can access them in both the browser version and the Twitter app on your smartphone.
Twitter: Download data archive – this is how it works in the app
You can use Data Export to download all Twitter content that belongs to your account. This includes all of your previous tweets, direct messages, followers, and the names of the accounts you follow. To download your data using the Twitter app:
- Twitter opens And log into your account.
- Scroll down to see you Profile photo top left to press.
- do list”Settings and privacy” on me.
- opens a file Settings.
- tap on “your account“.
- Here you can select the option “Download an archive of your data“.
- Re-enter your password and log in Two-factor authentication Free.
- In the next window, press the blue button “archive request“.
- The data is now aggregated and merged into one zip archive Summarization. This process may take up to two days. So you can put the smartphone away for now. Once the download is ready, you will receive a message at the email address stored on Twitter.
- In the email you will find a link to download the Twitter archive.
Twitter: Export data in the browser
To download the Twitter archive in the browser, do the following:
- sign in on Twitter in the browser.
- Click on the left inmore“.
- fold the area”Settings and support” on me.
- section opensSettings and privacy“.
- there is chance “your account“menu opens”Download an archive of your data“.
- Enter your password here and confirm it Two-factor authentication.
- archive requests With your Twitter data.
Be sure to confirm your Twitter email address in time in order to send data there. In the download archive is an HTML page where you can view all of the content, news, and media from your Twitter career so far. If you want to clean your data on the social network, you can Delete all previous Twitter messages and retweets. Elsewhere we show you how Completely delete your Twitter account.