Today, Thursday, September 22, 2022 AD dollar quotes At 19.9479 pesos per unit with constant trend in real time. According to a report BanxicoThe peso lost 4.74 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 19.9440 pesos per unit against the spot dollar among the banks. On this day, the value of the Mexican peso depreciated.
According to the economist Gabriela Siler, on this day the information on inflation published in Mexico stands out, which is 8.76% in annual terms, and although it reflects a slight slowdown compared to the last two weeks of last August, core inflation continues to show an upward trend heading From 8.13% to 8.27%, which warns that pressures will continue to rise.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $19.9,440 – Sell: $19.9,440
- HSBC: Buy: $19.55 – Sell: $20.28
- Panamax: Buy: $19.32 – Sell: $20.43
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.75
- my panorty: Buy: $18.81 – Sell: $20.21
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $20.28
- Ninth: Buy: $18.80 – Sell: $20.20
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.61 – Sell: $20.69
- Monks: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.13 – Sell: $20.90
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $20.60
- Santander: Buy: $19.51 – Sell: $21.05
- exchange: Buy: $19.4311 – Sell: $20.4416
- Banregio: Buy: $18.90 – Sell: $20.60
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $19292.4 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend that you read the price of the dollar today, Thursday, the peso begins an upward trend
Referring to euroIt’s priced at $19.62, versus $22.45 Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.