Today, Monday, September 19, 2022, the dollar is trading at 19.9109 pesos per unit with a real-time downtrend. The peso gained 12.88 cents against the spot dollar among banks to settle at 19.9546 compared to the previous settlement, on Thursday. Banxico (20.0834). On this day, the exchange rate rose.
After starting the first day of the week in the foreign exchange markets with bearish behavior, the local currency closed positive while investors awaited monetary announcements this week.
According to economist Gabriella Seiler, among the publications expected, a new 75 basis point rise in the US Federal Reserve’s reference rate, in addition to the interest surrounding its president, Jerome Powell’s speech, and updated forecasts. . Economic.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $19.9546 – Sell: $19.9546
- HSBC: Buy: $19.52 – Sell: $20.26
- Panamax: Buy: $19.32 – Sell: $20.43
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.74
- my panorty: Buy: $18.84 – Sell: $20.26
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.50 – Sell: $20.28
- Ninth: Buy: $18.86 – Sell: $2,026
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.61 – Sell: $20.71
- Monks: Buy: $19.68 – Sell: $20.23
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.87
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.70 – Sell: $20.71
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19,4137 – Sell: $20.4242
- Banregio: Buy: $19.12 – Sell: $20.80
As for the Bitcoinis currently at 19548.8 with a bullish trend in real time.
We recommend you to read the dollar price today, Monday, the peso opens a week in a downtrend
Referring to euroIt’s priced at $19.96, versus $22.77 off the pesos Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.