Today, Thursday, September 15, 2022 AD dollar quotes At 20.0765 pesos per unit with bullish trend in real time. According to a report BanxicoThe peso is losing 11.81 cents on the exchange rate to settle at 20.0834 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso appreciates.
According to economist Gabriella Seiler, the US retail sales data exceeded in today’s session, recording an increase of 0.3% during the month of August at a monthly rate, highlighting a setback in the category of gas stations. At a rate of 4.2% during the month due to lower prices for this type of energy.
This contrasts with a 2.8% increase in cars and their parts. It warns that the amounts are not adjusted for inflation. It also indicates a decrease in industrial production during the same period by 0.2% in the neighboring country for the same month.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.0834 – Sell: $20.0834
- HSBC: Buy: $19.61 – Sell: $20.34
- Panamax: Buy: $19.45 – Sell: $20.55
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.72
- my panorty: Buy: $18.87 – Sell: $20.32
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.96 – Sell: $20.74
- Ninth: Buy: $18.83 – Sell: $20.29
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.59 – Sell: $20.72
- Monix: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.35
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.50 – Sell: $20.60
- Santander: Buy: $19.52 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19.5,600 – Sell: $20.5930
- Banregio: Buy: $19.01 – Sell: $20.60
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $1,834.2 with a downtrend in real time.
We recommend that you read the price of the dollar today, Thursday, the peso begins a downtrend
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.08 pesos, versus $23.03 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.