This Thursday morning, September 15, 2022, this is how they behave in markets Cryptocurrency both are first, Bitcoin, like other related digital currencies. Below we show the contrast with different local currencies, the parity of the first cryptocurrency to be launched with the US dollar is about 20 thousand US dollars per unit.
The most popular token on the market has been staying in a range close to that value in recent weeks, with sporadic variations bringing it back to that price, after the virtual currency posted a significant decline throughout 2022 in relation to the maximum number of records from the end last year.
Bitcoin price on September 15, 2022:
- Bitcoin in US dollars: 20 thousand
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 400 thousand 342.00
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 88 million 100 thousand 000.00
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 2 million 863 thousand 228.00
- Bitcoin in Chilean Peso: 18 million 503 thousand 000.00
- Bitcoin in Euro: 20 thousand 014.30
We suggest you read US visa is not accepted? This is how you can ask for forgiveness
Ethereum price on September 15, 2022:
- Ethereum in US Dollars: 575.17 thousand
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 31 thousand 509.20
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 6 million 930 thousand 748.00
- Ethereum in EUR: 1,000 576.30
You may be interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices today September 14 in Dollars, Euros and Mexican Pesos
Dogecoin price on September 15, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.060
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.21
- Dogecoin Colombian Peso: 265.36
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.060
Remember that if among your plans to make investments in this type of crypto asset, do not forget about the high volatility that exists in the markets, so you should be well aware of their real-time prices before making any transaction.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.