Today, Monday 12th September 2022, the dollar is trading at 19.8399 pesos per unit with a real-time downtrend. The peso gained 1.14 cents against the spot dollar among banks to settle at 19.8806, compared with the previous settlement, on Friday. Banxico (19.8920). On this day, the exchange rate rose for the fourth consecutive session.
According to economist Gabriella Seiler, the number inflation In the US for the month of August will be published tomorrow Tuesday; Whereas, an increase in consumer prices in that country is expected at a monthly rate of 0.06%, while, in the annual run, the increase would correspond to 8.2%
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $19.8806 – Sell: $19.8806
- HSBC: Buy: $19.45 – Sell: $20.17
- Panamax: Buy: $19.26 – Sell: $20.37
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.72
- my panorty: Buy: $18.71 – Sell: $20.09
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.44 – Sell: $20.21
- Ninth: Buy: $18.68 – Sell: $20.09
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.59 – Sell: $20.69
- Monix: Buy: $19.69 – Sell: $20.23
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.17 – Sell: $20.91
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.40 – Sell: $20.59
- Santander: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $21.05
- exchange: Buy: $19.3344 – Sell: $20.3470
- Banregio: Buy: $18.98 – Sell: $20.50
As for the Bitcoincurrently at 22406.5 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Monday, and the peso opens a week in an uptrend
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.08 pesos, compared to $23.18 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.