The Mango and blackberry juice It is an essential food to refresh the body during hot days, but also to reduce the risk of serious diseases such as cancer. The Antioxidants from blackberry and phenols Mango is useful for preventing the emergence of cancerous cells that can harm your physical and emotional health. Although the components of both fruits are useful for such effects, in the case of diagnosis, the most reasonable thing is to put yourself in the hands of a specialist.
Undoubtedly it a food juice which also supplies the body Vitamin C To strengthen the immune system, and vitamin E, whose antioxidant effect is beneficial to prevent free radical damage. The best thing about this smoothie is that it’s also delicious, so you’ll want to incorporate it into your diet as a breakfast supplement or as an afternoon snack.
How do you make rich and delicious mango and berry smoothie?
If you have come this far, it is because you are definitely interested in learning how to make nutritious and delicious mango and blackberry juice, with which you will greatly improve your digestion thanks to digestive enzymes that contribute to the breakdown of proteins. Simply buy the components that you will use at an affordable price and follow the procedure below:
- 1 handle
- 270 grams of blackberries
- 4 tablespoons of bee honey.
- 500 grams of natural yogurt.
- ice as desired
- The first thing you should do is separate the skin Mango flea. Then he cuts the fruit into very small cubes or pieces in order to facilitate the crushing process.
- you may wash the berries With plenty of water. The intent is to remove ground residue or other impurities to improve its flavor and avoid polluting agents.
- Add all ingredients in a blender cup: Mango, berries, natural yogurt and honey from bees.
- If you want your smoothie to be strawberry-like, add plenty of ice to the blender. But you can also add cubes at the time of serving.
- Process the ingredients 2 minutes Or until mango and berries are smooth.
- Serve in glasses, preferably glass, and consume immediately to make the most of its flavor and properties.
Benefits of drinking mango and blackberry juice
If you are wondering why to include mango and blackberry juices in your regular diet, here you will find the answer:
- Protection vision: Quantity zeaxanthin From blackberries, you will reduce diseases that harm eyesight. Therefore, eating this fruit, preferably in juices, can improve your visual condition.
- Skin benefits: The Vitamin A Mango is essential for maintaining skin moisture. This component is also useful for people who suffer from acne. they beta-carotene Take care of the mucous membrane of the skin.
- It is antimicrobial: One of the best benefits of eating this type of shake is its ability to fight bacteria, as blackberries are known for their effects. bacterial;
- Fighting anemia: Vitamin C derived from both fruits is primarily beneficial for your body to absorb as much of it as possible. iron possible. In this way, you can successfully fight anemia, it is especially useful for children and pregnant women.
The truth is that consuming mango juice with blackberries is essential for health. It is in addition to having delicious and refreshing food, you will improve the functions of your body. For this reason, its consumption is more than recommended by experts.