Photo: Master Emil / Shutterstock
A woman from Lee County, Florida, He won the grand prize this week in a State Lottery Scratch-Off that he bought at a discount store.
On Thursday, the Florida Lottery announced that grand winner Christina Baldino, who is originally from Alpha City, in the same state, took home the $1 million prize she won in a scratch-off called the Billion Dollar Gold Rush Supreme. The award was to be requested from the Fort Myers Lottery District Office.
Baldino chose to receive his earnings in a single payment of $880,000..
According to the Florida Lottery, Baldino bought his winning ticket at the Handy Food Discount Store, located at 21321 State Road 80, in the town of Alva.
The store will also receive an additional $2,000 commission for selling a winning Baldino ticket..
The game, which costs $30, offers four jackpots worth $15 million. The game also includes 24 prizes worth $1 million.
According to the Florida Lottery, the total odds of winning any amount are 1 in 2.59.
You may also like:
A woman wins $100,000 in the lottery and will share the money with her cousin for a strange family tradition
– No Mega Millions 6 tickets have been sold and now the jackpot price is up to $210 million
– A North Carolina man decided to buy a $20 scratch-off lottery ticket while pumping and won $2 million
– A man from Michigan played Powerball once a week and finally won a million dollars
– A Virginia lottery player went for a $600 prize, but was told he had already won a million dollars
– A woman from New York won the lottery and could have taken $1,000 every day of her life, but she preferred to have all the money in one go