Today, Friday, September 9, 2022 AD dollar quotes At 19.8792 per unit with a real-time downtrend. According to a report BanxicoThe peso rose 6.76 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 19.8920 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso appreciates.
On a weekly basis, the local currency posted a gain of 1.07 cents compared to its previous Friday close (19.9027), according to Banxico’s record.
In the domestic scenario, economist Gabriella Seiler highlights that with the proposed level of debt for next year, if GDP grows by 2% or less this year and in 2023, the probability of obtaining a lower credit rating for sovereign debt will increase significantly from. Mexico.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $19.8920 – Sell: $19.8920
- HSBC: Buy: $19.45 – Sell: $20.17
- Panamax: Buy: $19.27 – Sell: $20.38
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.71
- my panorty: Buy: $18.76 – Sell: $20.17
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.48 – Sell: $20.23
- Ninth: Buy: $18.76 – Sell: $20.14
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.61 – Sell: $20.71
- Monix: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.31
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.91
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.58 – Sell: $20.61
- Santander: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $21.08
- exchange: Buy: $19.3797 – Sell: $20.3902
- Banregio: Buy: $18.92 – Sell: $20.59
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $21,253.8 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend that you read the price of the dollar today, Friday, and the peso opens today with an upward trend
Referring to euroIt is priced at $19.97, for $23.04 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.