Today, Thursday, September 8, 2022 AD dollar quotes At 19.9561 per unit with a real-time downtrend. According to a report BanxicoThe peso rose 4.54 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 19.9596 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso appreciates.
According to the economist Gabriela Seiler, in the local panorama, the information on inflation in Mexico stands out, as it recorded last August an increase of 8.70% at the annual rate, which represents the highest data since 2000, and a monthly rate. 0.70% which is a record since 1998 where no equal level has been seen, which portends further upward pressure on consumer prices.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $19.9596 – Sell: $19.9596
- HSBC: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $20.27
- Panamax: Buy: $19.37 – Sell: $20.49
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.75
- my panorty: Buy: $18.80 – Sell: $20.21
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.55 – Sell: $20.32
- Ninth: Buy: $18.80 – Sell: $20.19
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.61 – Sell: $20.69
- Monix: Buy: $19.72 – Sell: $20.25
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.17 – Sell: $20.91
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.61 – Sell: $20.60
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.07
- exchange: Buy: $19.4593 – Sell: $20.4698
- Banregio: Buy: $19.10 – Sell: $20.81
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $19.349.6 with a real-time downtrend.
We advise you to read the dollar price today, Thursday, how did the exchange rate wake up?
Referring to euroat $19.96, for $22.96 off the pesos Sterling pound general average.
The British monarch Queen Elizabeth II passed away He passed away at the age of 96 after celebrating seventy decades at the head of the crown, in the longest reign in that country’s history. He had just appointed the UK’s new prime minister, Liz Truss, who will replace ex-Boris Johnson, this week.
In the line of succession to the British throne is her son, Prince Charles, with his wife Camilla Parker Bowles who will assume the position after the Queen’s death at her residence in Balmoral, Scotland.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.