Today, Monday, August 29, 2022, the dollar is trading at 20.0223 pesos per unit with a real-time downtrend. The peso fell 3.07 cents against the spot dollar interbank to settle at 20.0121 compared to the previous settlement on Friday. Banxico (19.9814). On this day, the exchange rate fell.
According to the economist Gabriela Seiler, the local currency is behaving in the foreign exchange markets with a sideways movement after the previous week’s closing against the dollar, when it gained strength with the statements of the head of the US Federal Reserve.
It also suggests that globally, risk aversion may increase due to factors such as the ongoing war between the two countries Russia and Ukraine, which added tensions between United States and Chinathe midterm elections in the North American country, the economic slowdown in the Asian giant and the possible recession in the European Union and the United States; Factors that may affect emerging currencies.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.0121 – Sell: $20.0121
- HSBC: Buy: $19.47 – Sell: $20.20
- Panamax: Buy: $19.37 – Sell: $20.54
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.73
- my panorty: Buy: $18.79 – Sell: $20.26
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.64 – Sell: $20.38
- Ninth: Buy: $18.79 – Sell: $20.26
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.10 – Sell: $20.40
- Monix: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.59 – Sell: $20.60
- Santander: Buy: $19.51 – Sell: $21.07
- exchange: Buy: $19.5,206 – Sell: $20.5311
- Banregio: Buy: $19.00 – Sell: $20.70
As for the Bitcoincurrently at 20171.9 with a real-time downtrend.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Monday, the peso opens its day with some changes
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.02 USD, for $23.44 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.