This is how it dawned on the morning of Sunday, August 28, 2022, Sector Cryptocurrency In the digital asset markets, where both Bitcoin Like other virtual currencies, it behaves as follows when compared to different related currencies, which shows a real-time downtrend.
Since the highs made by various cryptocurrencies at the end of 2021, this year has been marked by a general downtrend, with the value of the token dropping significantly.
Bitcoin price on August 28, 2022:
- Bitcoin in USD: 19 thousand 951.40
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 399 thousand 328.73
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 88 million 102 thousand 995.94
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 2 million 753 thousand 895.59
- Bitcoin in Chilean Peso: 18 million 009 thousand 862.23
- Bitcoin in Euro: 20 thousand 012.71
We suggest you read Do you have a signed $20 coin? They charge 300,000 pesos each
Ethereum price on August 28 From 2022:
- Ethereum in US dollars: 473.18 thousand
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 29 thousand 496.89
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 6 million 507 thousand 833.05
- Ethereum in EUR: 478.26 ألف thousand
You may be interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices today August 27 in Dollars, Euros and Mexican Pes
Dogecoin price on August 28, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.063
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.27
- Dogecoin Colombian Peso: 279.95
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.064
If you are considering among your plans to make investments in crypto assets, then seriously consider the high volatility factor of these assets, as it is used for the pursuit of profits in the short term, but does not cease to be a risk to your money, with what it is. It is in your best interest to keep yourself well informed before making any transaction.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.