Today, Friday, August 26, 2022, the dollar is trading at 20.0275 pesos per unit with an upward trend in real time. In this session, the spot dollar interbank closed at 19.9814 units. This means that the peso decreased by 5.46 cents compared to the last report of the United Arab Emirates Banxico At 19.9268 pesos.
On the weekly level, the local currency recorded a decrease of 22.54 cents compared to its close on the previous Friday (20.2068), according to the Banxico record.
According to economist Gabriella Seller, the much-anticipated meeting in Jackson Hole on Friday did not provide the most important monetary policy news of the day as expected, but rather a potential increase of 75 basis points in the ECB reference rate was more significant.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $19.9814 – Sell: $19.9814
- HSBC: Buy: $19.47 – Sell: $20.20
- Panamax: Buy: $19.35 – Sell: $20.46
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.73
- my panorty: Buy: $18.81 – Sell: $20.25
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $20.37
- Ninth: Buy: $18.80 – Sell: $20.25
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.69 – Sell: $21.20
- Monix: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.88
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.39 – Sell: $20.39
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.07
- exchange: Buy: $19.5110 – Sell: $20.5270
- Banregio: Buy: $18.88 – Sell: $20.51
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $20,640.4 with a real-time downtrend.
We advise you to read the dollar price today, Friday, as the peso day begins to advance
Referring to euroIt’s priced at $19.96, versus $23.50 off the pesos Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.