Today, Thursday, August 25, 2022 AD dollar quotes At 19.9025 19.9315 per unit with real time downtrend. According to a report BanxicoThe peso fell 1.46 cents on the exchange rate to settle at 19.9268 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the value of the Mexican peso depreciated.
According to economist Gabriela Celer, Mexico’s GDP growth has been revised upwards from 1.94% to 1.85% annual rate, adding a lag of 1.64% compared to the peak reached in 2018.
On the domestic scene, too, stands out a series of nine consecutive quarters in which the Mexican economy suffers from capital outflows that ties into a similar record in the second half of the 1980s, but has only been surpassed by a period of 10 quarters of FDI cuts.
With inflation data in Mexico, markets are speculating that Banxico will continue its strong monetary policy streak by raising the reference rate.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $19.9268 – Sell: $19.9268
- HSBC: Buy: $19.73 – Sell: $20.46
- Panamax: Buy: $19.30 – Sell: $20.40
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.74
- my panorty: Buy: $18.81 – Sell: $20.22
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $20.30
- Ninth: Buy: $18.80 – Sell: $20.20
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.70 – Sell: $21.19
- Monix: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.39 – Sell: $20.40
- Santander: Buy: $19.52 – Sell: $21.05
- exchange: Buy: $19,4220 Sell: $20.4325
- Banregio: Buy: $18.98 – Sell: $20.60
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $21647.9 with a real-time bullish trend.
We recommend that you read the price of the dollar today, Thursday, the peso starts today positively
Referring to euroIt’s priced at $19.86, versus $23.58 off the pesos Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.