Today, Monday, August 22, 2022, the dollar is trading at 20.1341 pesos per unit with a real-time downtrend. The peso rose 5.23 cents against the interbank spot dollar to settle at 20.1545, compared to the previous settlement, on Friday. Banxico (20.2068). On this day, the exchange rate rose.
Markets are still waiting for the US Federal Reserve meeting and the speech of its chairman this week, as they are expected to pick up signals about the next steps the US agency will take in monetary policy.
The economist draws attention to the depreciation of the euro against the dollar, which reached the level of 1 euro = 1 dollars, warning that it may continue to fall to the level of 0.9 dollars.
It also highlights Germany’s historical increases in the cost of energy, recording unprecedented extremes, as well as a 75 basis point rise in the Central Bank of Israel interest rate, to stand at 2% with an unprecedented increase in twenty years.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.1545 – Sell: $20.1545
- HSBC: Buy: $19.86 – Sell: $20.54
- Panamax: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $20.64
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.73
- my panorty: Buy: $19.00 – Sell: $20.40
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.72 – Sell: $20.50
- Ninth: Buy: $19.00 – Sell: $20.40
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.72 – Sell: $21.18
- Monix: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.70 – Sell: $20.70
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19,6330 – Sell: $20.6500
- Banregio: Buy: $19.20 – Sell: $20.90
As for the Bitcoincurrently at 21093.9 with a real-time downtrend.
We recommend that you read the dollar rate today, Monday, log in to the peso with some changes
Referring to euroIt’s priced at $20.02, versus $23.70 in pesos Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.