Today, Friday, August 12, 2022, the dollar is trading at 19.8485 pesos per unit with a real-time downtrend. In this session, the interbank spot dollar closed at 19.8466 units. This means that the peso gains 11.46 cents compared to the last report of Banxico For 19.9612 pesos.
On the weekly level, the local currency recorded a decrease of 57.31 cents compared to its close on the previous Friday (20.4197), according to the Banxico record.
Recognizing the signs that inflation in the US has already peaked, markets saw greater optimism on the day, with the local currency rallying against the dollar to reach its best level in more than a month.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $19.8466 – Sell: $19.8466
- HSBC: Buy: $19.46 – Sell: $20.20
- Panamax: Buy: $19.26 – Sell: $20.33
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.73
- my panorty: Buy: $18.70 – Sell: $20.10
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.43 – Sell: $20.20
- Ninth: Buy: $18.70 – Sell: $20.10
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.71 – Sell: $21.19
- Monix: Buy: $20.09 – Sell: $20.62
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.14 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.50 – Sell: $20.50
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19.3400 – Sell: $20.3530
- Banregio: Buy: $19.00 – Sell: $20.60
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $24198.3 with an upward trend in real time.
We advise you to read the price of the dollar today, Friday, as the peso starts the session positively
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.36 pesos, compared to $24.09 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.