On the first day of this second week of August, it was Cryptocurrency Reflect positive movements where the first virtual token to be released appears, Bitcoinwhich sits at a position of $24,000 per unit in the digital asset markets.
This reflects a favorable movement, where Bitcoin is gaining strength and rallying after weeks of negative trends, and where it will reach its lowest levels in months after hitting an all-time high at the end of 2021.
Bitcoin price on August 8, 2022:
- Bitcoin in US dollars: 24 thousand 047.30
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 489 thousand 464.37
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 104 million 285 thousand 417.10
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 3 million 220 thousand 196.34
- Bitcoin in Chilean peso: 22 million 015 thousand 606.66
- Bitcoin in Euro: 23 thousand 677.16
We suggest you read How can I record WhatsApp Web video calls using Windows 10 or macOS?
Ethereum price on August 8 From 2022:
- Ethereum in US dollars: 802.73 thousand
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 36 thousand 575.23
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 7 million 798 thousand 033.11
- Ethereum in Euro: 766.94 thousand
You may be interested in the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin today, August 7 in Dollars, Euros and Mexican Pesos
Dogecoin price on August 8, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.071
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.44
- Dogecoin in Colombian Peso: 305.65
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.069
If you are thinking of investing in cryptocurrencies, always remember that they are digital assets with a high level of volatility that have more risks to your money, but the possibility of making profits in a short time is an attraction for many investors. Remember to always keep yourself informed in real time of its development before performing any operation.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.