Today, Thursday, August 4, 2022 AD dollar quotes At 20.3321 pesos per unit with real-time downtrend. According to a report BanxicoThe peso rose 12.08 cents on the exchange rate to settle at 20.3413 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso appreciates.
According to economist Gabriela Seller, on this peso-positive day, the domestic economic context includes various data such as consumer confidence, which fell 1.94 points in July, for the third month in a row.
At the international level, it highlights that the spread between US Treasury assets at 10 and 12 years reached a minimum of 39.9 basis points, not recorded in two decades, which indicates a sign of recession in that country that it reached on Friday morning. Non-Farm Payroll will publish – expected employment data -; It also indicates an interest rate increase in Brazil by 50 basis points to 13.375%.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.3413 – Sell: $20.3413
- HSBC: Buy: $20.21 – Sell: $20.90
- Panamax: Buy: $19.74 – Sell: $20.87
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.74
- my panorty: Buy: $19.25 – Sell: $20.65
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.90 – Sell: $20.71
- Ninth: Buy: $19.26 – Sell: $20.64
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.69 – Sell: $21.20
- Monix: Buy: $19.79 – Sell: $20.34
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.13 – Sell: $20.88
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.90 – Sell: $20.88
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19.8300 – Sell: $20.8630
- Banregio: Buy: $19.38 – Sell: $20.99
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $22508.5 with a real-time downtrend.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Thursday, the peso opens its day with some changes
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.85 pesos, compared to $24.73 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.