Today, Wednesday, August 3, 2022 AD dollar quotes At 20.4717 pesos per unit with real-time downtrend. According to a report Banxicothe spot dollar interbank finished the day at 20.4621 pesos per unit.
According to economist Gabriella Seiler, global risk aversion has decreased today, the first reason being the decrease in tensions between China and the United States, and the second, positive economic indicators in the United States, which supported gains in financial markets. The peso was the most appreciated currency of the session.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.4621 – Sell: $20.4621
- HSBC: Buy: $19.17 – Sell: $19.86
- Panamax: Buy: $19.85 – Sell: $20.98
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.73
- my panorty: Buy: $19.34 – Sell: $20.74
- Scotiabank: Buy: $20.06 – Sell: $20.83
- Ninth: Buy: $19.34 – Sell: $20.75
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.69 – Sell: $21.18
- Monix: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $20.20 – Sell: $21.19
- Santander: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $21.05
- exchange: Buy: $19.45 – Sell: $20.44
- Banregio: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $21.21
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $23,299.4 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend you to read: The price of the dollar today, Wednesday, the peso opens today in an upward trend
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.82 pesos, compared to $24.87 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.