Today is Tuesday August 2, 2022 dollar quotes at 20.8083 pesos per unit with bullish trend in real time. According to a report BanxicoThe peso fell 38.15 cents on the exchange rate to settle at 20.7484 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the value of the Mexican peso depreciated.
On a day when the Mexican currency is losing steam, economist Gabriela Seiler is highlighting the issues that attract the markets’ attention by adding uncertainty, which include difficulties due to the pandemic and the military conflict between Russia and Ukraine and now add diplomatic tensions between the United States and China due to Nancy Pelosi’s visit to the island Taiwan, criticized by the government of the Asian giant.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.7484 – Sell: $20.7484
- HSBC: Buy: $19.86 – Sell: $20.54
- Panamax: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $21.28
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.73
- my panorty: Buy: $19.48 – Sell: $20.94
- Scotiabank: Buy: $20.37 – Sell: $21.16
- Ninth: Buy: $19.48 – Sell: $20.94
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.69 – Sell: $21.21
- Monix: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.34
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.79 – Sell: $20.78
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $20.2879 – Sell: $21.2984
- Banregio: Buy: $19.70 – Sell: $21.31
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $2,3024.1 with a real-time downtrend.
We recommend that you read the price of the dollar today, Tuesday, the peso opens its day with a decrease
Referring to euroIt is priced at $21.14, for $25.30 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.