Today, Monday, August 1, 2022, the dollar is trading at 20.3836 pesos per unit with a real-time downtrend. The peso is losing less than a cent against the interbank spot dollar to settle at 20.3669 compared to the last settlement, on Friday. Banxico (20.5711). On this day, the exchange rate rose.
Economist Gabriela Siler highlighted the number of remittances pumped into the Mexican economy during June, which amounted to 5,152 million dollars, a decrease of 0.38% compared to the volume received in the previous month. He noted that in the past five years there was a monthly decline in June of 1.52% per month, so the latest results are a positive thing, he said.
In annual terms, the volume of remittances increased by 15.59%, marking 26 consecutive months of increases in this financial inflow from abroad.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.3669 – Sell: $20.3669
- HSBC: Buy: $19.86 – Sell: $20.54
- Panamax: Buy: $19.73 – Sell: $20.86
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.71
- my panorty: Buy: $19.24 – Sell: $20.67
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.98 – Sell: $20.76
- Ninth: Buy: $19.23 – Sell: $20.63
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.90
- Monix: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.32
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.88
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.78
- Santander: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $21.07
- exchange: Buy: $19.8807 – Sell: $20.8912
- Banregio: Buy: $19.29 Sale: $20.99
As for the Bitcoincurrently at 23046.8 with a real-time downtrend.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Monday, and the peso opens the week in an uptrend
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.91 in pesos, versus $24.98 in pesos Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.