On this Tuesday, August 2, 2022, this is the main way Cryptocurrency Including the first Bitcoin, against other national currencies in the markets. The first virtual currency to be created registers a position of $22,000 per unit, which shows a drop in its value.
Cryptocurrency markets reversed a series of setbacks over the previous months, reversing the trend for July, but without consolidating a positive streak for gains.
Bitcoin price on August 2, 2022:
- Bitcoin in USD: 22K 800.10
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 467 thousand 739.75
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 97 million 845 thousand 717.14
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 3 million 040 thousand 959.58
- Bitcoin in Chilean Peso: 20 million 290 thousand 002.93
- Bitcoin in Euro: 22 thousand 353.00
We suggest you read Is this $20 coin worth 800,000 pesos? So you can get to know him
Ethereum price on August 2 From 2022:
- Ethereum in US Dollars: 580,59,000
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 32 thousand 373.58
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 6 million 783 thousand 038.76
- Ethereum in Euro: 546.17 thousand
You may be interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices today, August 1 in Dollars, Euros and Mexican Pesos
Dogecoin price on August 2, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.066
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.36
- Dogecoin Colombian Peso: 284.90
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.065
If you are considering investing in crypto assets, remember that they present a significant level of risk due to their volatile behavior in the markets, which can allow you to generate income, but also makes it necessary to consult their behavior in real time to take care of your capital.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.