Today, Thursday, July 28, 2022 AD dollar quotes at 20.2820 pesos per unit with real-time downtrend. According to a report BanxicoThe peso rose 5.84 cents on the exchange rate to settle at 20.2945 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso appreciates.
And according to the economist Gabriella Seiler, in the International Economic Panorama, the negative result of the American economy stands out, which showed a contraction in the gross domestic product, and despite the clarification that the indicators are not enough to confirm that it is in a recession, he does not warn that with inflation and interest rates, One is on the road.
He refers to September or October as two possible dates when the economic recession will begin in the leading global power if it follows the same trend shown so far, due to restrictive monetary policies and the impossibility of implementing a counter-cyclical fiscal policy, through which the effect may extend until April or May of next year. .
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.2945 – Sell: $20.2945
- HSBC: Buy: $20.06 – Sell: $20.74
- Panamax: Buy: $19.69 – Sell: $20.83
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.73
- my panorty: Buy: $18.70 – Sell: $20.60
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.99 – Sell: $20.79
- Ninth: Buy: $18.70 – Sell: $20.60
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.78 – Sell: $20.88
- Monix: Buy: $20.08 – Sell: $20.61
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.98 – Sell: $21.01
- Santander: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19.7768 – Sell: $20.7873
- Banregio: Buy: $19.40 – Sell: $21.10
As for the Bitcoincurrently at $23924.2, with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend that you read the price of the dollar today, Thursday, the peso starts today in a negative way
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.68 pesos, compared to $24.71 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.