Today is Tuesday 26 July 2022 dollar quotes At 20.4515 pesos per unit with real-time downtrend. According to a report BanxicoThe peso fell 2.05 cents on the exchange rate to settle at 20.4683 pesos per unit against the spot dollar among banks. On this day, the value of the Mexican peso depreciated.
After starting the day with a negative trend, the local currency closed with a slight decrease of 2 years against the greenback while the markets awaited the monetary policy announcement of the US Federal Reserve, where it raised the interest rate by 75 basis points. .
Economist Gabriela Seiler notes that the International Monetary Fund has updated its growth forecast for Mexico to 2.4%, and for this to become a reality, annual growth in the third and fourth quarters of the year must be recorded at an average of 3%, but the threats of economic recession in the United States darken those Image.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.4683 – Sell: $20.4683
- HSBC: Buy: $19.97 – Sell: $20.65
- Panamax: Buy: $19.87 – Sell: $20.98
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.85 – Sell: $20.75
- my panorty: Buy: $19.30 – Sell: $20.70
- Scotiabank: Buy: $20.03 – Sell: $20.82
- Ninth: Buy: $19.31 – Sell: $20.69
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.79 – Sell: $20.92
- Monix: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.91
- Inbursa: Buy: $20.00 – Sell: $21.00
- Santander: Buy: $19.55 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19.9520 – Sell: $20.9620
- Banregio: Buy: $19.50 – Sell: $21.20
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $21044.5 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Tuesday, and the peso opens today with a downward trend
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.70 pesos, compared to $24.60 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.