Today, Monday, July 25, 2022, the dollar is trading at 20.4733 pesos per unit with a real-time downtrend. The peso rose 12.33 cents against the spot dollar among banks to settle at 20.4478 compared to the previous settlement, on Friday. Banxico (20.5711). On this day, the exchange rate rose.
According to economist Gabriela Siller, the markets are awaiting the release of GDP data this week in both Mexico and the United States, where in the second case it is feared that if the result is a negative quarterly variance, fears of a possible recession will lead to an upside to what we are talking about.
Also to be announced will be the announcement of the monetary policy announcement of the Federal Reserve in the neighboring country, and the expectation of a 75 basis point increase in the interest rate, which will move to a range of 2.25% to 2.5%.
In the local panorama, the IGAE publication by Inegi stands out, showing a 0.2% contraction during May in economic activity compared to the previous month, but advancing at an annual rate of 1.3%
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.4478 – Sell: $20.4478
- HSBC: Buy: $20.00 – Sell: $20.74
- Panamax: Buy: $19.85 – Sell: $20.99
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.74
- my panorty: Buy: $19.30 – Sell: $20.70
- Scotiabank: Buy: $20.03 – Sell: $20.83
- Ninth: Buy: $19.30 – Sell: $20.70
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.78 – Sell: $20.90
- Monix: Buy: $20.10 – Sell: $20.62
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.13 – Sell: $20.88
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.91 – Sell: $20.88
- Santander: Buy: $19.52 – Sell: $21.07
- exchange: Buy: $19.9690 – Sell: $20.9980
- Banregio: Buy: $19.48 – Sell: $21.10
As for the Bitcoinat the moment at $22,216.7 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Monday, as the peso begins the week to gain
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.93 pesos, versus $24.67 pesos Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.