This is the main price Cryptocurrency In the markets on Sunday, July 17, 2022, the most famous of which is Bitcoin It is positively trading over $21,000 per unit and is gaining ground while other virtual currencies are advancing at their pace.
For weeks, the sector has been engulfed in a downtrend already known as Crypto winter which has taken the cryptocurrency and others to their lowest levels in more than a year.
Bitcoin price on July 17, 2022:
- Bitcoin in USD: 21 thousand 260.90
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 436 thousand 570.26
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 95 million 350 thousand 118.92
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 2 million 717 thousand 126.01
- Bitcoin in Chilean Peso: 22 million 339 thousand 890.67
- Bitcoin in Euro: 21 thousand 077.63
We suggest you read how to get a piggy bank for 13,000 pesos with 10 weeks challenge
Ethereum price east July 17 From 2022:
- Ethereum in US Dollars: 358.41 thousand
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 27 thousand 893.52
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 6 million 092 thousand 148.26
- Ethereum in EUR: thousand 346.70
Today, July 16, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices may interest you in dollars, euros and Mexican peso
Dogecoin price on July 17, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.064
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.31
- Dogecoin Colombian Peso: 286.05
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.063
If you are thinking of buying the dip in the price of crypto assets, you should keep in mind that they are highly volatile, which are used to generate profits but also represent a high risk to your capital, so you should stay informed in real time before completing your operations.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.