On the morning of Wednesday, July 13, 2022, the price of both Bitcoin From Cryptocurrency The markets most closely related to national currencies behave as follows, with the world’s most popular virtual currency at a position of around $19,300 per unit.
Having reached historical highs at the end of 2021, the hypothetical token par excellence has had a divergence with a downward trend highlighted in recent weeks when it reached lows for more than a year around the $20,000 threshold.
Bitcoin price on July 13, 2022:
- Bitcoin in USD: 19 thousand 284.50
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 402 thousand 263.68
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 88 million 739 thousand 169.51
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 2 million 464 thousand 483.89
- Bitcoin in Chilean Peso: 19 million 555 thousand 657.68
- Bitcoin in Euro: 19 thousand 159.88
We suggest you read WhatsApp Web: How to Receive Notifications When Someone Calls
Ethereum price east July 13 From 2022:
- Ethereum in US dollars: 035.65 thousand
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 21 thousand 598.54
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 4 million 765 thousand 626.33
- Ethereum in EUR: 032.73 thousand
You may be interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices today, July 11, in Dollars, Euros and Mexican Pesos
Dogecoin price on July 13, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.059
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.23
- Dogecoin Colombian Peso: 271.04
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.059
If you are thinking of making investments with crypto assets, remember that their volatile behavior in the markets can allow for the generation of profits, but it does not cease to indicate high risks, so you should be well aware of their development in real time before you terminate your operations.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.