Today is Tuesday 12 July 2022 dollar quotes at 20.8619 pesos per unit with bullish trend in real time. According to a report BanxicoThe peso fell 10.17 cents on the exchange rate to settle at 20.8321 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the value of the Mexican peso depreciated.
On a negative day for emerging currencies in the foreign exchange markets like yesterday, while investors await with interest the release of inflation data in the United States this Wednesday, which may indicate clues to the next steps of the Federal Reserve in that country in terms of monetary policy decisions.
According to the economist Gabriela Siler, the parity between the euro and the single currency within the European Union and the US dollar, which is happening for the first time in 20 years, is finally over.
The 1 euro = 1 dollar ratio has not been reached even with the crisis of high fiscal deficits and could continue to decline, making products and services expressed in euros cheaper, which may encourage tourism with the side effect of further inflationary pressures.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.8321 – Sell: $20.8321
- HSBC: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.84
- Panamax: Buy: $20.20 – Sell: $21.34
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.84 – Sell: $20.73
- my panorty: Buy: $19.63 – Sell: $21.05
- Scotiabank: Buy: $20.43 – Sell: $21.24
- Ninth: Buy: $19.65 – Sell: $21.07
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.90
- Monix: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.32
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.14 – Sell: $20.90
- Inbursa: Buy: $20.11 – Sell: $21.10
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $20.3450 – Sell: $21.3555
- Banregio: Buy: $19.68 – Sell: $21.49
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $1,9510.6 with a real-time downtrend.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Tuesday, and the peso opens today with a downward trend
Referring to euroIt’s priced at $20.92, versus $24.78 off the pesos Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.