Today, Monday, July 11, 2022, the dollar is trading at 20.7400 pesos per unit with an upward trend in real time. The peso fell 28.85 cents against the interbank spot dollar to settle at 20.7304, compared to the previous settlement, on Friday. Banxico (20.4419). On this day, the exchange rate fell.
According to economist Gabriella Seller, the markets are awaiting inflation data in the United States for the month of June, which will be published next Wednesday, and expect an annual rate of 8.7 in consumer prices.
Regarding the domestic context, he notes that industrial activity in Mexico rose by 2.7% annually during March, with the increase concentrated in the Tabasco, Nuevo León, Jalisco, Sonora, Hidalgo, Edomex and Baja California entities.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.7304 – Sell: $20.7304
- HSBC: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.84
- Panamax: Buy: $20.10 – Sell: $21.23
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.84 – Sell: $20.72
- my panorty: Buy: $19.61 – Sell: $20.98
- Scotiabank: Buy: $20.32 – Sell: $21.10
- Ninth: Buy: $19.59 – Sell: $20.99
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.88
- Monix: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.17 – Sell: $20.88
- Inbursa: Buy: $20.11 – Sell: $21.10
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $20.2335 – Sell: $21.2440
- Banregio: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $21.31
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $20530.3 with a real-time downtrend.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Monday, as the peso is logging in with a downtrend
Referring to euroIt is priced at $20.83 pesos, versus $24.67 pesos Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.