On the morning of Friday, July 8, 2022, this is how they act Bitcoin and main Cryptocurrencywith the first virtual currency to be created in circulation with an increase of about $21,000 per unit.
After a series of falls, the world’s most famous cryptocurrency has reached minimum levels in a process dubbed Crypto winter and is marked by a downtrend in this market.
Bitcoin price on July 8, 2022:
- Bitcoin in USD: 21 thousand 234.830
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 433 thousand 932.76
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 93 million 286 thousand 270.65
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 2 million 693 thousand 348.12
- Bitcoin in Chilean Peso: 20 million 355 thousand 975.76
- Bitcoin in Euro: 20 thousand 953.77
We suggest you read if you owe taxes to the SAT, it can grab you more than once
Ethereum price east July 8 From 2022:
- Ethereum in US Dollars: 197.75 ألف thousand
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 24 thousand 478.26
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 5 million 258 thousand 721.38
- Ethereum in EUR: 180.87 thousand
You may be interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices today, July 7 in Dollars, Euros and Mexican Pesos
Dogecoin price on July 8, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.069
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.40
- Dogecoin Colombian Peso: 301.57
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.068
If you are thinking of making operations with crypto assets, do not forget to monitor its development in real time, as it registers high volatility as part of its characteristics and this can help in making profits, but it does not stop taking high risks for your investment.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.