Meat, oil, milk, coffee, beer and more are available in this online store for the provinces of Cuba.
After a while they found themselves only offering their services in Havana, Now it is possible to buy a variety of food in the supermarket.
It is possible to buy in this online store with a Visa or Mastercard bank card, for example, regardless of the type of account currency. The bank converts in line with the current exchange rate. Payments by bank transfer or cash are not accepted.
These are some of the most popular items at the moment:
- Pronto Condensed Milk (4 x 380g/13.4oz) – $15.38
- Box of Chicken Back (10kg/22lbs) – $43.25
- Hisa Oil (12 x 800ml) – $57.83
- Vima Foods White Wine Vinegar (500ml) – $4.67
- Frozen Chicken Back Box (15 kg / 33 lbs) – USD 76.02
- SanCor Full Cream Milk Powder (1kg/2.2lbs) – $10.00
- Chicken Quarters (5 kg / 11 lbs) – $27.71
- Egg White (30 units) – $6.47
- Imported Cheddar Cheese (2 kg / 4.4 lbs) – USD 30.00
- La Llave Espresso Coffee (284g/10.02oz) – $6.69
- Boneless pork leg (3kg/6.6) – $27.43
- Paraiso Natural Yogurt Whole (5L) – US$21.27 US$24.70
- Corona Extra Bottled Beer (24 x 355ml) – $33.81
- Skinless chicken breast (1 kg / 2.2 lbs) – $9.62
- CID Chocolate Flavored Ice Cream (4L) – US$18.67
- Bravo Garlic Sausage (1 kg / 2.2 lbs) – $11.95
- Brok Premium Beer (330ml) – $1.85
- Closeup Triple Mint Toothpaste (70g / 2.4oz) – $1.99
Once the customer makes the purchase, it is approved by the supervision department. Then they are delivered in a fairly short time compared to other similar online stores. For example, at the moment, deliveries in Havana are processed in 3-5 business days.
How do you track the status of a purchase?
You will find details on the store’s website, specifically in the My Account – My Orders section. But you will also receive an email letting you know each stage of the purchase process. However, if you still have questions, you can consult customer service by email [email protected] Or through Facebook Messenger, to search directly for 23 . supermarket.
Although it has been questioned before by many, due to its supposed association with the island’s government, since then Cuban Guide We do not focus on this kind of issue and we are only interested in helping your people in Cuba if you wish.
We periodically publish promotional ads or similar texts (both private and government) where we refer to current offers, so that Cubans inside and outside the island can take advantage of them. Cuban Guide It is a facilitation page where we advertise flights, promotions, tourism packages, scholarships and master’s degrees, and also provide you with information of your interest regarding procedures at embassies, travel agencies and other cases.
Update: Although the products available on the web appear as available in different parts of Cuba, this is the note that appears when the recipient writes: “For logistical reasons, we will only receive orders for the provinces of Havana, Pinar del Río, Artemisa, Mayabeque, Matanzas and Villa Clara and Cienfuegos and Sancti Spíritus. The orders will be delivered to the rest of the provinces that have already been carried out.”