Today is Tuesday 5 July 2022 dollar quotes At 20.5323 pesos per unit with real-time downtrend. According to a report BanxicoThe peso fell 27.44 cents on the exchange rate to settle at 20.5768 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the value of the Mexican peso depreciated.
The national currency continues its series of losses in the foreign exchange markets, as it lasted 4 days, closed negatively against the US currency with this session, which gave strength to the dollar amid fears in the markets due to the challenges of the global economy.
According to economist Gabriella Seiler, the technical perspective shows how the peso broke the 200-day moving average of 20.4286 and is heading towards the ceiling of 20.7 pesos per dollar, and if this barrier is broken, the next threshold will be 21 pesos. for the green ticket.
As for the relevant economic information at the local level, inflation data for Mexico during the month of June will be published this Thursday, where it is estimated that the annual rate of increase in consumer prices exceeds 8%.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.5768 – Sell: $20.5768
- HSBC: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.54
- Panamax: Buy: $19.93 – Sell: $21.06
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.85 – Sell: $20.71
- my panorty: Buy: $19.44 – Sell: $20.84
- Scotiabank: Buy: $20.13 – Sell: $20.88
- Ninth: Buy: $19.46 – Sell: $20.84
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.89
- Monix: Buy: $20.09 – Sell: $20.63
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.88 – Sell: $20.90
- Santander: Buy: $19.55 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $20.0149 – Sell: $21.0254
- Banregio: Buy: $1,491 – Sell: $21.19
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $2,0603.5 with a real-time downtrend.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Tuesday, and the peso opens the session with a downtrend
Referring to euroIt is priced at $21.08 pesos, compared to $24.55 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.