On this Sunday, July 3, 2022 Bitcoin and main Cryptocurrency They are trading lower, with the virtual currency par excellence around the $19K level per unit in the crypto-asset markets this morning.
After a series of declines to its lowest level in more than a year, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency is currently hovering above the $19K threshold after breaking out of the $20K support:
Bitcoin price on July 3, 2022:
- Bitcoin in US dollars: 18 thousand 980.50
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 384 thousand 580.99
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 79 million 813 thousand 951.52
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 2 million 382 thousand 189.41
- Bitcoin in Chilean Peso: 17 million 700 thousand 834.69
- Bitcoin in Euro: 18 thousand 200.40
We suggest you read Do you keep the 20 cent coin they are asking for 50k pesos for?
Ethereum price east July 3 From 2022:
- Ethereum in US dollars: 044.65 thousand
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 21 thousand 166.59
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 4 million 392 thousand 805.48
- Ethereum in EUR: 1000 001.71.000
You may be interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices today, July 2 in Dollars, Euros and Mexican Pesos
Dogecoin price on July 3, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.065
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.32
- Dogecoin in Colombian Peso: 273.28
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.062
If you are thinking of taking advantage of this volatility in investing and looking for profits, do not forget that this also involves risks to your capital, so it is important to be well informed and follow its behavior in real time in the markets.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.