Today, Thursday, June 30, 2022 AD dollar quotes at 20.1015 pesos per unit with real-time downtrend. According to a report BanxicoThe peso rose 1.13 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 20.1353 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso has marginally appreciated.
The Mexican currency closed the last session of June, posting a decline of 44.98 cents in currency markets against the dollar, buoyed by fears of an economic recession that kept investors on edge.
According to the economist Gabriella Seiler, she highlights the annual growth of bank credit during the month of May of 9.99% and that at first glance seems like good news, but it shows how this is not so simple, since the growth you are referring to is a symbolic growth and becomes a factor of inflation Elevation is important; He also noted that the payment came from consumer credit at 26%, which is a sore point when noting that income is not enough to cover people’s needs.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.1353 – Sell: $20.1353
- HSBC: Buy: $19.66 – Sell: $20.40
- Panamax: Buy: $19.48 – Sell: $20.61
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.71
- my panorty: Buy: $18.95 – Sell: $20.35
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.68 – Sell: $20.47
- Ninth: Buy: $18.94 – Sell: $20.35
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.89
- Monix: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.31
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.88
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.69 – Sell: $20.68
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19.5985 – Sell: $20.6090
- Banregio: Buy: $19.30 – Sell: $20.81
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $18,934.3 with a real-time downtrend.
We recommend that you read the price of the dollar today, Thursday, the peso opens its day with a decrease
Referring to euroIt is priced at $21.08 pesos, compared to $24.48 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section on MiBolsillo.com daily.