This is the behavior recorded on the morning of Sunday, June 26, 2022 for the most popular among countries CryptocurrencyAnd the BitcoinAgainst the US dollar with the virtual currency trading at around $21,000 per unit while recovering slightly from the previous days’ low.
After hitting all-time highs at the end of last year, the cryptocurrency was losing ground to position itself at $40K where it held steady, later retracing to $30K and then hovering around the $20K mark, which is where it is currently. .
Bitcoin price on June 26, 2022:
- Bitcoin in USD: 21 thousand 373.30
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 424 thousand 599.84
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 88 million 453 thousand 402.05
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 2 million 655 thousand 933.89
- Bitcoin in Chilean Peso: 19 million 617 thousand 910.87
- Bitcoin in Euro: 20 thousand 245.86
We suggest you read that they want 14,000 pesos for an old $20 coin, who will pay for it?
Ethereum price on June 26 From 2022:
- Ethereum in US Dollars: 232.08.08 thousand
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 24 thousand 476.38
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 5 million 098 thousand 963.08
- Ethereum in EUR: 167.82 thousand
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices may interest you today, June 25 in dollars, euros and Mexican peso
Dogecoin price on June 26, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.072
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.43
- Dogecoin in Colombian Peso: 298.36
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.068
If you are thinking of making investments in cryptocurrencies, remember that they have high volatility in crypto markets, so you should take care of your capital by monitoring the development before executing your operations.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.