On the morning of Wednesday, June 22, 2022, the price of bitcoin, main between digital currencies, Lower than those recorded the day before, putting its parity above $20 thousand per unit, after hitting the lower bound for more than a year below the $21,000 mark.
The cryptocurrency experienced a series of pullbacks from its peak positions at the end of last year, and over the past few weeks has been stuck at $30K with some changes, finally developing lower.
Bitcoin price on June 22, 2022:
- Bitcoin in USD: 20 thousand 675.90
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 415 thousand 241.75
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 83 million 034 thousand 414.40
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 2 million 561 thousand 349.10
- Bitcoin in Chilean Peso: 18 million 336 thousand 835.43
- Bitcoin in Euro: 19 thousand 639.72
We suggest you read: 40-week challenge to save 22k
Ethereum price on June 22 From 2022:
- Ethereum in USD: 190.46 ألف
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 22 thousand 263.87
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 4 million 456 thousand 345.79
- Ethereum in EUR: 050.70 Thousand
Today, June 21, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices may interest you in dollars, euros and Mexican peso
Dogecoin price on June 22, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.064
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.28
- Dogecoin Colombian Peso: 256.09
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.060
If you are thinking of making investments in virtual currencies, consider that they are very volatile and you should be aware of their unexpected behavior to take care of your capital and even get profits, which you should be well aware of.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.