Today, Monday June 20, 2022, the dollar is trading at 20.2730 pesos per unit with a real-time downtrend. The peso gained 8.03 cents against the spot dollar interbank to settle at 20.2786 compared to the previous settlement on Friday. Banxico (20.3589). On this day, the exchange rate rose.
According to economist Gabriella Seiler, today’s limited liquidity stands out because it is a non-working day in the United States, due to Emancipation Day.
It also highlights the annual variation in the raw materials sector, where it can be seen how prices have changed in the market during a year which shows the largest increase in natural gas in Europe by 308.96%; Coal of that continent is 236.39% and natural gas 108.77%.
They are followed by oats and gasoline with 81.19% and 76.17%, respectively, while in contrast, iron ore by -36.14%, iron ore by -36.14%, and steel by -24.78%, and steel, by -32.21%, respectively. %.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $20.2786 – Sell: $20.2786
- HSBC: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.50
- Panamax: Buy: $19.64 – Sell: $20.77
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.75
- Panorty: Buy: $19.09 – Sell: $20.56
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.87 – Sell: $20.63
- Ninth: Buy: $19.10 – Sell: $20.49
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.91
- Monix: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.32
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.79 – Sell: $20.79
- Santander: Buy: $19.55 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19.7660 – Sell: $20.7800
- Banregio: Buy: $19.30 – Sell: $20.90
As for the Bitcoinis currently at 20229.0 USD with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Monday, the peso day begins with appreciation
Referring to euroIt is priced at $21.31 pesos, compared to $24.85 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.