On the morning of Sunday, June 19, 2022 Bitcointhe main part of Cryptocurrency It regained some of the ground lost in the previous session to settle around the $19,000 level per unit, being below the $20,000 threshold.
The previous day’s session was the one that witnessed the most popular cryptocurrency with a series of setbacks that caused it to touch the $17,000 level, where it recovered slightly, resuming a position near its previous level.
Bitcoin price on June 19, 2022:
- Bitcoin in USD: 19K 500.00
- Bitcoin in Mexican Peso: 396 thousand 609.52
- Bitcoin in Colombian Peso: 75 million 929 thousand 446.47
- Bitcoin in Argentine peso: 2 million 394 thousand 278.99
- Bitcoin in Chilean Peso: 17 million 044 thousand 728.96
- Bitcoin in Euro: 18 thousand 522.15
We suggest you read the tax obligations you should not miss at Resico: SAT
Ethereum price on June 19 From 2022:
- Ethereum in US dollars: 037.60 thousand
- Ethereum in Mexican Peso: 21 thousand 103.69
- Ethereum in Colombian Peso: 4 million 052 thousand 757.69
- Ethereum in EUR: 988.63
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin prices may interest you today, June 18 in dollars, euros and Mexican peso
Dogecoin price on June 19, 2022:
- Dogecoin in USD: 0.057
- Dogecoin Mexican Peso: 1.16
- Dogecoin in Colombian Peso: 223.23
- Dogecoin in EUR: 0.054
If you are thinking of taking advantage of these fluctuations to make profits in the crypto markets, it is best to stay well informed in real time of their development so that you take care of your investment.
For more information on this and other topics, visit the news section of My Pocket.