Today, Wednesday, June 08, 2022, A dollar quotes At 19.5865 pesos per unit with real-time downtrend. According to a report BanxicoThe peso rose by less than a cent on the exchange rate to settle at 19.5729 pesos per unit against the interbank spot dollar. On this day, the price of the Mexican peso rose slightly.
With little changes to its par with the US currency, the Mexican Peso closed in positive territory as markets await the release of economic data related to inflation in both the domestic context and the US.
According to economist Gabriella Seiler, there has been uncertainty in that country about global supply chains, forcing companies to increase their inventories, with the costs involved increasing due to maintaining a larger inventory, which is exacerbated by lower domestic demand.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $19.5729 – Sell: $19.5729
- HSBC: Buy: $19.15 – Sell: $20.86
- Panamax: Buy: $18.97 – Sell: $20.12
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.85 – Sell: $20.73
- Panorty: Buy: $18.45 – Sell: $20.85
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.17 – Sell: $19.93
- Ninth: Buy: $18.45 – Sell: $20.85
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.89
- Monix: Buy: $19.80 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.14 – Sell: $20.91
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.10 – Sell: $20.10
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19.0700 – Sell: $20.1000
- Banregio: Buy: $18.81 – Sell: $20.30
As for the Bitcoincurrently at $30305.6 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend that you read the price of the dollar today, Wednesday, the peso begins its day lower
Referring to euroIt’s priced at $20.99, for $24.56 from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.