The price of the blue dollar and the official dollar on June 9 in Argentina. What is the currency trading price?
The blue dollar today He keeps expecting Argentines day in and day out. That is why we will tell you What price did you bid today June 9th?. Find out how much the dollar is traded on the official market as well as on the parallel market.
Blue dollar today: at what price was it closed on June 9
Last update on 9/6 at 6:00 pm.
|us dollars||$120.75||USD 126.75|
|blue dollar||205 bucks||208 USD|
|Solidarity dollar||–||USD 209.14|
|wholesale dollars||USD 121.42||USD 121.62|
|CDO C/LIQ دولار dollars||USD 209.38||USD 211.06|
|US dollar cash||$214.75||$216.13|
How to buy savings dollars in Argentina
To buy savings with dollars in Argentina, there are two very simple ways. in the first place, You can access the home banking of each financial institution to make the purchase or there is also the option to order it through the window.
However, keep in mind that in addition to an individual’s monthly quotaNot everyone is enabled to do this because some requirements must be met.
How do I know if I can buy dollars?
- Enter the person’s CUIL number and Social Security code;
- Go to “Personal Information” and then to “Negative Testimonial” in My Anses;
- Enter the period for which you want to perform the query.
Who can’t buy savings dollars in Argentina
- Beneficiaries of an ANSES plan or program, such as Universal Child Allowance (AUH) or Universal Pregnancy Allowance (AUE).
- Dependent workers who received a portion of their paycheck through the Assisted Work and Production Program (ATP) or REPRO.
- People with no declared or fixed income.
- Bank account holders.
- Those who have already used their entire quota ($200 per month) through credit or debit card purchases.
- Those who refinanced their credit card balance for 12 months.
- Monotributistas who processed credits at a zero rate.
- Those who have bought a dollar “bag” in the past 90 days.
- UVA credit holders who have agreed to freeze quotas during the pandemic.
- Owners of small and medium-sized businesses who obtained loans by 24 percent.
Don’t miss anything
Receive the latest ephemeris news and more!