There are a few applications that allow you to recover an item you deleted by mistake, such as Gmail, the email platform that automatically activates the “Undo” button after deleting a message, the same that will only appear for five seconds and when that time has passed you will lose it forever . The WhatsApp It does not want to be left behind and plans to add the same feature for the benefit of all its users.
Look: Learn how to send bubble emoji from WhatsApp
According to the information published by the technology portal WabetaInfoKnow that for now you can recover The WhatsApp All deleted messages are “for you”, if you do it “for everyone” it will not be possible to undo the error. It will basically show a bar at the bottom that will stay for a few seconds, which is very useful if you have deleted something by mistake.
Look: WhatsApp is once again tweaking surveys in the beta app
It is important to clarify that the above functionality is already available in a file WhatsApp beta For iOS and Android devices, getting it and using it is very easy, just follow these steps that we will show you below.
WHATSAPP message recovery guide you deleted by mistake
- As we said before, first you have to convert your app to the beta version of The WhatsApp. It is completely safe, so don’t worry.
- The first thing to do is to go to the Android Google Play Store.
- just search here The WhatsApp.
- Once in the WhatsApp tab, scroll down.
- You will see the option to become a beta tester. If you don’t see it, enter this Link.
- Accept the terms and conditions and you will have to wait a bit for the trial download to start automatically.
- How do I use the function? Delete the “for you” message (this is not important).
- A bar will appear immediately above the WhatsApp text field, press Undo and you will restore the message.
- Download TestFlight on the App Store.
- When you install it, just open this link to apply for a job in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Click Accept to get the job and it won’t take long to install WhatsApp Beta on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that participants in the beta version on the iPhone are more limited.
- To use Undo, do the same as on Android.
- Remember that if the functionality does not appear, it is because it is a new tool that is gradually being rolled out all over the world.
So you can locate your Android phone from your iPhone
- From your iPhone, you can access Safari or the search engine of your choice and put the following in the search bar https://www.google.com/android/findyou can click over hereto go straight.
- Sign in with your Google account
- A map will appear where you can see the location of the phone, just see a green dot with a smartphone drawing.
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a panel with your devices’ data: the brand, model, battery level, and the name of the Wi-Fi network it’s connected to.
- Below this information are three buttons: the first one gives you the option to play a sound for five minutes that cannot be turned off in any way; The second locks the device and allows you to display a security message and a button to call a contact; And the last one deletes all the data on the smartphone.
- For your safety, it is recommended that you locate your device with a police officer.