Today, Tuesday, May 31, 2022 dollar quotes At 19.6542 pesos per unit with real-time downtrend. According to a report BanxicoThe peso fell 14.84 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 19.6855 pesos per unit against the spot dollar among the banks. On this day, the Mexican peso depreciated.
Regarding the monthly change, the local currency advanced this session to a position of 65.98 higher than it was at the end of April, when the currency settled on Friday 29th at 20.3453 pesos per unit.
According to Economist Gabriella Seller, today highlights the sixth month with high oil prices and that markets expect to start the process of cutting the US Federal Reserve’s balance sheet tomorrow.
The price of the dollar in banks Mexicans:
- Bank of MexicoBuy: $19.6855 – Sell: $19.6855
- HSBC: Buy: $19.02 – Sell: $19.70
- Panamax: Buy: $19.09 – Sell: $20.18
- Bancomer Bank: Buy: $19.84 – Sell: $20.73
- Panorty: Buy: $18.533 – Sell: $19.94
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.30 – Sell: $20.05
- Ninth: Buy: $18.53 – Sell: $19.94
- Baguio Bank: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.90
- Monix: Buy: $20.07 – Sell: $20.61
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.17 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.11 – Sell: $20.08
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- exchange: Buy: $19.1570 – Sell: $20.1675
- Banregio: Buy: $18.81 – Sell: $20.31
As for the Bitcoinis currently at $31709.1 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend that you read the dollar price today, Tuesday, log in to the peso with appreciation
Referring to euroIt is priced at $21.10 pesos, compared to $24.78 pesos from Sterling pound general average.
For more information on the dollar, visit the news section of MiBolsillo.com daily.